- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
the only domestic instinct my parents have managed to pass on to me is the tendency to hoard multiple plastic bags in another plastic bags despite the fact that I will probably never need this many plastic bags in my adult life
Solution: get a dog
Should a person with basically no domestic instinct really be in charge of another thing’s life?
Some folks may tell you otherwise, but I have always found the people and environment more important than the job title and paypacket
I COMPLETELY agree however there’s so many people with such high expectations…. Well and the people who want money, like the electric company….